Commercial Paving for Your Property
There’s a big difference between commercial and residential paving. While a paving contractor who only does residential work can do small-scale projects like driveways, they probably lack the expertise and equipment needed to do larger projects like building a highway or commercial lot.
At Dawson Construction in Kamloops, we can do both, which make us your best choice for paving. We’ve done everything from paving home driveways to creating brand new highways, and we pride ourselves on providing high-quality work for every project, big and small.
Types of Commercial Paving
Some of the commercial paving jobs you can trust with an experienced contractor are:
- Roads: from the roads in new subdivisions to resurfacing highways, it’s important to realize that each work site has its own needs depending on the land it’s on and the amount of precipitation it sees. An experienced contractor will know exactly how to build a road that stands the test of time.
- Driveways: not only does a beautifully paved driveway increase your property’s value, but it’s also important for keeping water away from your building and making snow removal as easy as possible.
- Parking lots: just like a driveway, a parking lot needs to be built in such a way that precipitation is guided away from the building. It also needs to be built to withstand the traffic it experiences.
- Patching: when small repairs are necessary, but replacing the whole area of pavement would be overkill, patchwork solutions are applied.
- Service stations: paving a gas station is similar to paving a parking lot, but the pavement needs to be sealed with a high quality commercial pavement sealant to prevent it from being dissolved in the event of gas spills or leaks.
- Specialty projects: areas such as airport runways, recreational areas and tennis courts all require precision paving techniques that are best left to contractors with lots of experience and expertise.
Why You Should Choose Dawson ConstructionOur diverse professional team brings a high level of technical knowledge and skill to every project we take on, no matter how big or small it is. We’ve been around since 1922, and have always been British Columbia owned and operated. We have the experience and know how to make every job a success.
If you need a general contractor or paving contractor in Kamloops, or anywhere else in Western Canada, call us first.